Our top priority is the safety and well-being of our staff, members and community. Check this page for future updates.
To learn more about our Y, click to view our Welcome Packet.
HOW DOES MEMBERSHIP WORK:
- Our Y drafts monthly memberships on the 24th of each month. Updating, cancelling or placing your account on a (snowbird or medical hold) is required before the 1st of each month. You may contact the Front Desk at 269-963-9622.
- Cancelling your membership is free and easy to do, however you must cancel BEFORE the 1st of the month otherwise you will be drafted for the month you are in. Cancellation can be emailed if you cannot come into the Y. Please contact our Front Desk Team today.
- You may purchase an ongoing monthly membership, 3 month, 6 month or annual membership when you join.
- Liability forms are required prior to entering the Y.
- Our Y is reciprocal and allows other Y members from neighboring Y’s to use our Y for free. All reciprocal members must check in with the Front Desk Team.
What Amenities are Available?
- Wellness Equipment in the Health Enhancement Center, Wellness Center and Strength Studio
- Indoor Pools (25-yard pool and Therapy Pool)
- Racquetball courts
- Weekly inside classes. Schedules will be posted on our Y Facebook page and under CLASSES or SCHEDULE on our website
Help Us All Stay Safe Checklist
Wipe Down Equipment
Use the cleaning materials provided. Wipe equipment before and after your workout.
Stay Home if You’re Sick
If you are not feeling well, please stay home.